viernes, 29 de agosto de 2014

It's been a while....

It's been a while since my last publication here...
...I, well... Many things has happened since the last time I've been here.
Some good and bad moments; Although, I think I'm ready to start it again,..
With what? Might you be wondering... (Ok, I know you don't)

I think I'm ready to start with my writting stuff, as I used to do months ago.
Also, I wanted to take a breath and see where I was planning to go with writting
At the beggining, I only wanted to do this because It was funny (still) but
the most important thing, was the process in which all this used to happen... 
Each time I used to write, it was  like if I were talking with my inner self, the little one
that lives there, in me. 

So, from now on, after all that time being absent... I'm ready. ;)

I just read an intersting tittle I saw on one of my tons of tittles that I just creat to give me ideas... 
This is:
The secret wish

Each time I do remember about this little story, it brings me memories from 2012-2013
I've tried to rewrite it many times, but it also gives me an nostalgic feeling and usually
ended up leaving it, even when it only requiers few changes...Anyway....  

This little story is so special to me... He's so great... Just, I'm a bit speechless... 
Sometimes, most of us stays there longing for incredible and unbeliable things just happens out of the blue, as in the stories we usually read or listen at any place.
Or as me, that I always take a time to dream about many things just before fall asleep...

This guy, who was looking for a place in which just lay down and look at the sky, was waiting for the moment in where those snowflakes just start to falls down... And before - after it, the story just starts.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario